12 OF THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN CX AND EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
- WHAT IS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
- WHAT IS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT?
- WHY IS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS?
- HOW CAN I MEASURE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
- WHAT ARE THE COMMON CHALLENGES BUSINESSES FACE WHEN IMPLEMENTING A CEM STRATEGY?
- HOW CAN I CREATE A CUSTOMER CENTRIC CULTURE?
- HOW DOES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT DIFFER FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE?
- WHAT ROLE DOES TECHNOLOGY PLAY IN CEM?
- HOW CAN I CREATE A CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAP TO IMPROVE CX?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING & CUSTOMER JOURNEY MANAGEMENT?
- HOW DO WE JUSTIFY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT TO THE ORGANISATION?
- WHAT ARE THE KEY COMPONENTS OF A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY?
🥇 Enhance your customer experience career with an CJM Professional® (CJMP®) qualification. Get the info you need at https://www.cjmplus.com
Customer Experience Management (CEM or CXM) is a strategic and operations approach used most commonly as a competitive differentiator. It involves aligning every aspect of an organisation towards the delivery of customer needs and successful outcomes no matter how far removed the customer is perceived to be.
- Customer journey – what the customer does, expects and feels.
- Customer Interactions.
- Supporting internal process.
- Associated team and hierarchy structures.
- Performance metrics.
- Digital capabilities.
- Vision, mission & strategy.
Typically, companies who engage in Customer Experience Management activities outperform those who do not.